Modular Drum Storage Rack
Manufacturer: Meco Omaha
FOB - Midwest Warehouse
Orange Enamel Finish
MADE IN THE USA
- Used individually or stacked up to 5 levels high by using connector posts.
- No tools or fasteners needed to construct.
- Drums can be removed or replaced without disturbing any other drums on the racks.
- Perfect for convenient forklift entry front and rear.
- Constructed of heavy-duty, all-double welded steel for durability.
- Height from floor to top of first level is 7-1/2" when used without socket feet or connector posts.
The process of draining liquid from the drums on the lower level is easy:
Simply use the MDRF2 socket feet to raise each rack so the lower level is 16" high for draining into a 5-gallon pail.
- Model Info